Greetings, Sarah! Thank you again for being such a wonderful women and AmeriCorps member! We wish you a safe journey and an exciting year in Japan! Happy AmeriTrails, dear friend! We love ya, Linda and all your AmeriFriends
Sarah!! I'm so excited for you. What an opportunity!! Good luck learning Japanese, and I can't wait to hear what crazy things will happen in (and out of) your classroom!! I will miss you a lot.
I live in Fujieda, Japan teaching English to high schoolers. So far I know 3 phrases in Japanese-"My name is Sarah" "Where's the bathroom?" and "I don't speak Japanese." I think these ought to get me around for quite awhile.
2 comments:
Greetings, Sarah!
Thank you again for being such a wonderful women and AmeriCorps member! We wish you a safe journey and an exciting year in Japan!
Happy AmeriTrails, dear friend!
We love ya,
Linda and all your AmeriFriends
Sarah!! I'm so excited for you. What an opportunity!! Good luck learning Japanese, and I can't wait to hear what crazy things will happen in (and out of) your classroom!! I will miss you a lot.
~KaTiE
Post a Comment