Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More mountains






On Sunday I went hiking again...this time the rain held off until we were driving home--yay! Even though it was a cloudy day, the hike was great. The pictures are: a teacher & me at one of the summits (we climbed 2 mountains in one day)-- A couple scenery shots (yes, those are the mountains we climbed!)--an attempt at English on the trail map--and me standing at "Diamond Fuji." Twice a year the sun rises exactly over Mt Fuji at this spot--it's famous all over Japan. If you look really closely, you may be able to see Mt Fuji behind me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What beautiful pictures the scenery is just amazing. You are so adventourous(not sure if I spelled that correctly). You are amazing and I miss ya lots.

Anonymous said...

"(Gasp!) Oh, look at...(Gasp!)the mountains (Gasp!)." I'm sure I missed some gasps. Keep having fun Sarah. Praying for you