A place for people to keep up to date on my adventures on the island of Japan
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Snow capped Fuji
So I kinda like this mountain:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I love it! I always enjoy your pictures Sarah - but there is a problem (and it's not "trying to read the Japanese sign"). After viewing the picture I become so jealous and envious of your adventures (outside of the bike one:)).
I live in Fujieda, Japan teaching English to high schoolers. So far I know 3 phrases in Japanese-"My name is Sarah" "Where's the bathroom?" and "I don't speak Japanese." I think these ought to get me around for quite awhile.
1 comment:
Wow! I love it! I always enjoy your pictures Sarah - but there is a problem (and it's not "trying to read the Japanese sign"). After viewing the picture I become so jealous and envious of your adventures (outside of the bike one:)).
Post a Comment