Sunday, July 15, 2007

The not-so-itsy-bitsy spider


This thing greeted me in the bathroom tonight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats it. Im putting my brotherly foot down, your not allowed to go back to Japan if theres spiders like that.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am terrified of just the picture! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks --

Carrie, Chris, Ellie, & ?

Anonymous said...

please tell me you zoomed in with a very powerful camera from very far away!
love
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Now that is one big spider. Grant wants to know if you punched it right in the forehead. Much love, chica. Emily, Grant, Colton, Brandon, and Ethan.

sarah :) said...

Grant: Well, I didn't punch it right in the forehead, but I did squish it with a broom! :) I've gotten a lot faster since last summer! ;D Love you!

Anonymous said...

So that spider we saw on the steps that one evening finally made its way into your apartment! EEEK! So maybe this situation isn't quite as glamorous as the rest...=)
Love ya!
Marie