The "Tuesday Night Dinner Crew" ate sushi tonight!
On this platter there's tuna, salmon, squid, eel, shrimp, egg, avocado/mayo/onion, and "maki sushi" (the rolls). We got take out from Kappa Sushi (the 100-Yen-a-plate-on-a-conveyor-belt sushi!) Not top quality, but still oishii! (tasty)! :)
And when I got home I noticed a drip-drop-drip sound in my living room...after inspection, I found a water leak in the ceiling! :( It's rained a ton recently & apparently my old cozy apartment can't take it any longer. Ugh, I put a bowl under it to catch the water and tomorrow's job is to find out what needs to happen next.
1 comment:
hey! I have been really behind on reading your blog, and just caught up on the past several entries. You are having some real adventures! I can relate to the rain stories, but you have me beat on the spider one! Yikes! Oh, and I just ate Kappa Sushi last night - they upgraded it so now you can special order items from a touch screen, and it gets delivered to your table by the cutest little Shinkansen!!!! You must go!! :-)
Post a Comment