

The last couple days I joined about 40 others from my church for the inaugural "We are one Gospel Family" Camp at the newly established Mt Fuji YMCA. We enjoyed a soccer game, kids games (which some of us adults joined too:)), a BBQ, an indoor campfire ('cause it rained), fireworks ('cause it stopped raining), late-night card games, church services (including a cool group prayer time where people prayed aloud in Japanese, Swedish, and English!), fun pictures, beautiful scenery, birds singing, walks in the mountains, good talks, and lots of laughter!!






3 comments:
It looks like So much fun!!!! Did it flash you back to years at camp??? Indoor campfire - do not tell the boys about that part!!!
I am glad you are better about the apartment- and have some time to make plans and adjust.
And I enjoyed hearing about your little conversations. Think of how far you have come in 1 year. WOW! WOW! WOW! :)
love
Amanda
Sarah! Camp looks like so much fun! What is the update with the apartment?? I know you will make the best decision for you. You always do. I am so proud of you. Have a wonderful day. I will be praying for you. Much love, Emily
YMCA camp looks pretty fun and boy! I love fireworks (charred fingers and all). Hearing prayers in other languages, the best. Keep having fun Sarah. God's blessings
Post a Comment