Thursday, November 01, 2007

Here's a few glimpses into the past busy week...

rock climbing a couple of times (really, REALLY fun, and I have calloused hands to show for it), a friend's birthday dinner,
a volleyball game,
an art show,
Gospel Night at church,
business trip to the city with other ALTs where we enjoyed Cold Stone Creamery in between lunch and dinner at Subway (heehee),
Halloween (always fun when you work at a school!),
dinner & a movie with a friend to celebrate a big test she took over the weekend,
a soccer game with my teachers (no headers this time, thankfully!),
my weekly Japanese class,
and the purchase of my FIRST EVER cell phone!!


Cell phone (do you believe I finally broke down??!) :)
Soccer game (we won--the first time in over 9 years!)Subway (cranberry & turkey with Minestrone soup)...and Cold Stone (Blushing Mango Cloud)

Calloused hand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like you have been busy! What fun! I love the pictures. You and Raymond and Mike will have to go rock climbing when you get home. I miss you. Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you sister!
Man- how does Emily always beat me making a comment?
love ya
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I just stumpled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did. It's alot more fun than sending you emails.

Miss you and love all of the Carson girls.

Love
Aunt Sandi