Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Emails from my students

This week concludes my teaching career at school. I'll still go to work through July 25, but tomorrow is the last day I'll teach my high schoolers. For each class in my 2nd year Writing course, I took a group picture, gave a little speech, passed out candy, and wrote my email address on the board for anyone to have -- OH! and I invited everyone (all 600 students!) to Minnesota!! :D

Here are a few emails I've already received from 'my kids.' I'm going to miss them a lot! And I hope some of them take me up on the offer to visit me :)
____________________________________
Good evening!
I'm NAMI.

Will you give me picture?

I'm going to bring camera.
Let's take the picture!
I love Sarah.
So I'm very sad.
But you said,"Do your BEST!"

I don't decide to do future.
That's what bothers me.

But,,,
I love English and high shool.
Way is only one.

I want to English teacher.

Some day, I want to go to USA and Europe.

Sarah! Please take enjoyment in one's work.

July 12th. Baseball club menber everybody said 「We would do our best!!」
Let's enjoy Baseball game to watch.

Misstakes Sorry...

This picture is 11HR last yaer.
They are best friends.
Present for you.
Good night!
____________________________________

good evening!
How are you?
I am naoto in 25HR.
Today’s studying English very exited(*^o^*)

I was very sad(ToT).
But I hope that youwill come back ourschool!
I had studying English with you,I feel very happy!

Thank you(^w^)
_____________________________________

Hello
I'm 22HR'member Chiho.

Thank you so far for two years.
We thank you very much .
Your class was very pleasant .
It is really lacking that you disappear .
Would you send a photograph?
Finally a photograph with you who took it is my treasure .
I never forget you.
Please be well forever .

Thank you really so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week is your last week of teaching? I forget that they have a break now. I will be praying for you this week.
love
Amanda

The Studers said...

So sweet! 'It is really lacking that you disappear' -- too funny. But we are glad to have you 'appear' over here soon!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tia Sarah
I can't wait to see you. Maybe I can talk Jonathan into watching your Blog by E-mail. talk to you later I will try to get others to watch your Blog.




Brandon

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppsssssssssssss
I forgot to say happy forth of July