Hi all,
Well, here I am in my city. So far, so good. I'm baking a frozen pizza at another JET's house madly trying to catch up on a week's worth of email/blog. I have some good stories to post, but don't have time to immediately share them.
OK, here's one:
Yesterday 3 of us caucasian girls were walking through a department store in Shizuoka-shi & a little Japanese girl about 4 years old ran past pointing at us & screaming, "Mitte, mitte, Mommy! Mitte! Mitte!"
Mitte="LOOK"
I guess seeing 3 white girls was peculiar for her :)
I'm biking all around. It's a 45 minute commute on my bike one-way to school. One day my vice-principal picked me up for school. He speaks close to zero English & I speak even less Japanese so it was very interesting :) More another time, gotta run now!
I have pictures to post sometime when I have my own computer, access, & the cord I forgot at home ;)
Later.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment