A place for people to keep up to date on my adventures on the island of Japan
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Mt Fuji
Yesterday I hiked around the park near my apartment ... I got to the top of the tallest hill & saw... (drumroll)....MOUNT FUJI!!! It was so beautiful, I loved it! For about an hour I sat on a cool rock in the shade enjoying the scenery.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah!! You finally got to see it! Awesome. Thinking of you. Love, Emily
Hello Sarah...this is your Internet savvy B-I-L (the good looking one). Notice that I have the power to bold and add italic to letters. Man I could do this all day long. So cool that you can let all of us know what is going on in Japan. Sorry for not getting back to you on your PC options. You have to send emails to my work account or I never get them. I think anything you get will suit you just fine. Piece out. :)
Lady! I justed CLIMBED Mt. Fuji! It was amazing! All foreigners will tell you it's lame... but don't buy it. Just do it the proper Japanese/take-your-time/there's-no-rush-it's-not-going-anywhere approach and it will most certainly be worth it. And... keep up with the Japanese! It will SO make your life easier. Those trips to the post office and grocery store will get easier and easier yet. Glad to hear you are doing well! Email me to vent anytime... trust me I KNOW what you're feeling! haha.
Pablo
p.s. Anytime you need a place to crash in Tokyo, you got it! :) Well... Saitama, but close enough, ne?!
Hi, I really am enjoying reading your blog and everything that you are doing in Japan. Is there someplace that you are adding all of your pictures, so we can see them as well. Take care and i'll be in touch...(Ameri)Nancy
I've been reading all your posts and all the posts at Casey and Juliana's website early this morning, and I just love to picture all three of you having all these adventures in Japan. Man, do I remember the September heat! It does pass; that's the good thing.
Sounds like you've jumped feet first into your new life. I hope it's everything you've dreamed it would be -- and more. Enjoy every moment.
I live in Fujieda, Japan teaching English to high schoolers. So far I know 3 phrases in Japanese-"My name is Sarah" "Where's the bathroom?" and "I don't speak Japanese." I think these ought to get me around for quite awhile.
6 comments:
Yeah!! You finally got to see it! Awesome. Thinking of you. Love, Emily
Hello Sarah...this is your Internet savvy B-I-L (the good looking one). Notice that I have the power to bold and add italic to letters. Man I could do this all day long. So cool that you can let all of us know what is going on in Japan. Sorry for not getting back to you on your PC options. You have to send emails to my work account or I never get them. I think anything you get will suit you just fine. Piece out. :)
Lady! I justed CLIMBED Mt. Fuji! It was amazing! All foreigners will tell you it's lame... but don't buy it. Just do it the proper Japanese/take-your-time/there's-no-rush-it's-not-going-anywhere approach and it will most certainly be worth it. And... keep up with the Japanese! It will SO make your life easier. Those trips to the post office and grocery store will get easier and easier yet. Glad to hear you are doing well! Email me to vent anytime... trust me I KNOW what you're feeling! haha.
Pablo
p.s. Anytime you need a place to crash in Tokyo, you got it! :) Well... Saitama, but close enough, ne?!
Sarah,
Hi, I really am enjoying reading your blog and everything that you are doing in Japan. Is there someplace that you are adding all of your pictures, so we can see them as well. Take care and i'll be in touch...(Ameri)Nancy
Hey, Sarah.
I've been reading all your posts and all the posts at Casey and Juliana's website early this morning, and I just love to picture all three of you having all these adventures in Japan. Man, do I remember the September heat! It does pass; that's the good thing.
Sounds like you've jumped feet first into your new life. I hope it's everything you've dreamed it would be -- and more. Enjoy every moment.
All best,
Debbie
I'm sure there were many gasps and oohs.
Post a Comment