A place for people to keep up to date on my adventures on the island of Japan
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Love letters
Here's a note a student left on the back of a recent assignment.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL!! Oh Sarah! How sweet! Are you doing well?? I saw that the prime minister resigned. There must be many people who are very happy about that. :) Miss you. Emily
I live in Fujieda, Japan teaching English to high schoolers. So far I know 3 phrases in Japanese-"My name is Sarah" "Where's the bathroom?" and "I don't speak Japanese." I think these ought to get me around for quite awhile.
2 comments:
LOL!! Oh Sarah! How sweet! Are you doing well?? I saw that the prime minister resigned. There must be many people who are very happy about that. :) Miss you. Emily
Very simply put!! Who could NOT love you????
Juliana
Post a Comment