Sunday, October 14, 2007
The rumor mill's a churnin'
Tonight a group of us went for dinner at a new place called "Pot." I'm not sure how the restaurant/bar got its name, but I don't think it has anything to do with drugs ;) Afterwards, one of the Japanese guys & I needed to take the same train to our respective stations so we chatted on the platform until the train arrived. As we boarded the 22:14 train, I saw one of my 1st year students sitting in the next car. I smiled to him before my friend & I sat down in a our car. The student got off at that station & walked past, staring at me with a smirk on his face. I smiled again & waved to him as I told my [young & good-looking] friend, "that's one of my students!" I can just imagine the rumors that will fly tomorrow at school about Sarah-sensei and her Japanese boyfriend!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rumors in Japan - nothing! wait until you hear all the rumors that I am spredding after reading that post!!
I love you
Amanda
Post a Comment