The city's Christmas decorations helped us realize December has arrived and after skating we ate a delicious meal & enjoyed the lights.
It was Risa's second time ever ice skating, but she was amazing & definitely fell fewer times than I did. A true Japanese, she even checked her cell phone mail messages on the rink! ;) 
Getting on the ice
Balance
She's an expert!
Yay I'm excited to skate!
I know I look like Michelle Kwan, right?!
We had lots of fun welcoming the winter season!
3 comments:
Okay, I've only been Ice Skating once, and it was rather painful. I tried to do way too much. Like, jumping up in the air and trying to do a hard stop on the landing - be really it was a tumble and roll move. Sarah keep having Fun - Christ's blessings
Hey Sarah! That looks like so much fun! We are decorating the house for Christmas today. It is snowing and beautiful outside. The boys have been in and out. We miss you! Glad you are having such a good time. I love you. Emily
how fun! so glad you got to do that before Risa leaves for Tokyo. Love the pics! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday for bowling! (probably, right?)
Post a Comment