Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The World's Best Little Sister!

Check out what Rachel sent me!! I picked it up at the post office & hauled it home on my bike.
I actually put my scarf over my mouth because I was laughing so hard at the wide load! :D
So many fantastic goodies! Christmas stocking, candies, music, confetti, candy canes, scented candle, baking ingredients, decorations, treats, treasures, treasures, and MORE TREASURES! THANKS Rachel!! :)
And--

I've tried a lot of strange food since moving here. But tonight I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone and ate raw beef sushi. Surprisingly delicious...but mentally it went against everything I've been taught about food safety. So far, so good: I'm feeling all right.

2 comments:

The Studers said...

What a good sister! Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving and have fun starting your Christmas festivities a little early with the goodies. Love you!

Carrie, Chris, & Ellie

Audrey said...

What an amazing sister! That looks wonderful! My mom and dad said they sent me packages this week...so we'll see. :) Merry Christmas!!! PS any luck uploading your pics from the island yet?