I'm so curious about this "Sarah." I highly doubt the rider's name is Sarah, and I don't know of any other people around here with the same name. Hum...I had the courage to snap a quick picture, but not enough to talk to the guy :)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Sarah's helmet
So on my way home from church today, I stopped at the bank to withdraw money. As I walked out, a 30-something year-old man was walking in. I'd seen him earlier parking his motorcycle near the spot I'd parked my bicycle. And as I got to my bike, I happened to notice the white helmet propped on his bike. It had a name written on the back of it and I noticed that oddly, it was my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How curious! It looks like it is even spelled with an 'h'. ;D Something to make you say, hmm...
I love you. I had a great time playing scrabble the other night...even though you kicked my butt! I can't wait for a rematch. Have you gone running?
Emily
Was he cute? Did you drop your name and number on the seat of the motorcycle?.... Interesting.......
love ya
Amanda
Uncle Fred says it would have been worth pursuing if he had been driving a Harley! :) Love you!
Post a Comment