Monday, March 10, 2008

"Toulists" in Japan

Check out the l/r mix-up I found during recent travels:And a cool ninja friend I met while we waited to eat lunch:And ninjas showing sword vs. rope as weapons:

Oh, and here's Friday's lunch from last week. "Tempura" or fried items (potato, fish, squash, shrimp, sweet potato, peppers, some green leafy thing, etc etc) with lettuce, a slice of kiwi, 2 strawberries, and the standard pickled items with rice (that green thing with the rice/pickles is just plastic decoration)... I was thankful for this meal, but it definitely didn't compare to the previous days' menus. And none of them compared to my spaghetti leftovers I ate today ;)

just kidding...

3 comments:

Audrey said...

your haircut is so cute!

jess said...

Yes. I meet ninja's roaming the streets of Trondheim on a regular basis. Show off. :)

You have to be the only person that ever comments on my blog BEFORE I send out the mass emails. Congrats to you. "M" said he doesn't know if he'll have time because their schedule is pretty booked but he'll give you a call if he has time.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Every boy's dream - to be a super-ninja... "And after his night long fight, he heads home to the Myoryuji Temple, only to find his sensei asking him to wax his cars and paint the fence around the back garden, and then go to the dojo for training."

Sarah, thanks for the emails...yeah, we had fun making the newsletter, I just hope I don't get in too much more trouble for taking the kids away from their school work. Christ's blessings