Thursday, May 01, 2008

The beginning of the end

My first farewell party is on the calendar. June 21. A day at the indoor rock climbing gym, then dinner out with my climbing pals. Unless, of course, Hotta-san follows Uchida-san's advice to propose & I stay in Japan. Hahaha HA! :P

The actual party sounds like a lot of fun, but the reason for it makes my stomach churn and spin and jump.

4 comments:

Raymond and Emily said...

I am pretty sure that I told you before you left that you are not allowed to meet some one and stay in Japan. Sorry. NOT ALLOWED! ;D

Emily

Bonnie said...

Congrats on almost finishing your contract! I like the new layout of your blog and am really excited to see you next weekend! :)

The Studers said...

I second Emily's comment -- you must return to the United States! :)

Audrey said...

Is Hotta-san the mochi guy? (^u^)

ps OH I totally had a dream concerning you -- remind me about it next time we get together! or maybe I'll email you..it's a good one! ;-)