Maybe it's just 'cause I know these guys personally: their interests, extra-curricular activities, girlfriends (or lack of), or maybe because I'm their teacher & constantly ask myself how to increase their English interest and improve their level, but I love reading their assignments. They crack me up!! Here's one more about a friend, and one about a recent "Homeroom Day" school trip to Yokohama.
My friends M. T.
He likes basketball.
He is taller than I.
He plays bass.
He has nerves of steel.
He is very cool.
But not girlfriend.
He likes dog.
He from Yaizu.
He is my best friend.
T. N.
HR 22
Next week I'm totally asking this guy where he learned these phrases! :)
I ran up to Yokohama for a day.
We got Yokohama noon [none?] too soon.
I ate Chinese fried and nikuman [steamed dumpling] in Chinatown.
A nikuman was 90 yen!!
The nikuman was fit for a king!
I want to eat the nikuman again.
We killed an hour looking around the stores after meals.
I bought a souvenir from Yokohama for my family.
I had a good time at the HR Day.
I want to go to Yokohama again.
K.T.
HR 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
impressive! that second poem, especially! i would be thrilled to receive that kind of writing from my students! :)
Post a Comment