A place for people to keep up to date on my adventures on the island of Japan
It's REALLY short!!
I LOVE IT! So cute! You are so brave with haircuts! Good luck with the kiddos. :)
Cute Hair Roommate!!! I think that is the shortest I have ever seen your hair. I like it alot. -Amanda
I love it!! Did you get it cut in Japanese?? Did you have a picture you took to the hair salon? It is SO cute!
かわいい! Do I sound like your students? It looks great Sarah!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE IT! So cute! You are so brave with haircuts! Good luck with the kiddos. :)
Cute Hair Roommate!!! I think that is the shortest I have ever seen your hair. I like it alot.
-Amanda
I love it!! Did you get it cut in Japanese?? Did you have a picture you took to the hair salon? It is SO cute!
かわいい! Do I sound like your students? It looks great Sarah!
かわいい! Do I sound like your students? It looks great Sarah!
Post a Comment