Monday, December 11, 2006
My winter outfit
In the unlikely event you've not noticed that I wear the same outfit in practically every picture, I'll point it out and tell you why. The weather here turned cold during the last month. The school only heats the teachers' room on really cold days, but all other rooms are freezing. My apartment does not have heat and on windy days (which are very common) I really can feel it blowing through the walls and windows. Less than a week ago, I ventured out to get kerosene for my kerosene heater in my apartment. I barricade myself into one or two rooms with the heater during the evenings. So, in all those pictures of me in that light purple fleece, know that I usually have at least 3 layers under it as well, including a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, and wool sweater! I hate being cold--bring back the heat and humidity of August! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment