Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter eggs

Today I introduced dying Easter eggs to Japanese friends. The afternoon passed quickly as we enjoyed choosing colors, stickers, and decorations for the eggs.
Three year-old Mio asking, "Is it time yet??" while I prepare the supplies

Yay, the first dip!
Drawing decorations with a white crayon before coloring the eggs--some finished ones on the right
She's sleepy--that was tough work!
I need a nap too, but Jesus is Risen! Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Keith said...

Sarah, I really enjoy keeping up with your life through your blog. Have a great Easter! HE IS RISEN!

Anonymous said...

Sarah- The little girl is cute. You should bring her back with you when you COME HOME. Then I could come and see her and teach her all the bad american stuff like eating candy before bed, drinking too much pop, and picking her nose. It would be fun

Audrey said...

yay for you! btw I saw your pics in the shiz photo contest - I LOVE the one of the pansies..I want to see if my mom will paint it. Soo pretty! Let's get together soon and go see Gerald and Brenda, shall we??