I'm not one who
voluntarily gets up early if I have the option of sleeping in. But, this morning, I cheered for my boys' volleyball team, went grocery shopping, stopped at the post office, and biked a few extra kilometers to enjoy the spring scenery (all before lunch time!) :)

A freshly planted rice field

Hillsides of green tea, it's harvest time.


Even a touch of wildlife

And, an
obaasan (grandmother) protecting her skin from the sunshine while pushing some farm supplies in her cart
And when I got home, these planes repeatedly circled the skies. I wonder what they were doing...and why in my town?
Oh, and my volleyball guys won. They're so cool!
3 comments:
I do not really have a comment- just wanted to say Hi and that I check your blog. I love you and think you are cool. I wonder what the airplanes were doing? Maybe it was the Blue Angels on their way to LaCrescent MN for Airfest next weekend?!?! Please harvest some green tea for me - I am working on my taste buds.
love you XXOO Amanda
aww, I want to go see my students play sports too! how did you find out when and where the game was? Did you have fun or did you feel out of place? Let's get together soon!
Sarah,
The picture of the hillside with tea crops...pretty. I love the pictures you take Sarah - from the planes, the cranes, the food, and the people. Thanks for bloggin'
Post a Comment