Saturday, March 29, 2008

End of the school year

Click on the picture to see a 2.5 minute video of our school song led for the last time by Mr I. who moves to another school April 1.



View this montage created at One True Media
School song March 08




Yesterday we bid farewell to 12 staff members who are either retiring or transferring to different schools in our prefecture (because they're prefectural (state) employees, they're assigned where to work).



There were speeches, food, tears, laughter, the school song, and of course hours of karaoke following dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tia Sarah, that was loud and I mean loud. Do you know how loud that was? It hurt my head. Are you coming home soon?Like I said, I can't wait to see you.



Brandon

Anonymous said...

So, do you always sing whenever you go out for Karaoke? I think I need to locate a Karaoke bar here so that I can see that. ;D Can't wait!
Love, Emily