Three Bibles open to the same passage.
Three languages: Japanese, Swedish, English.
Three people whose lives have been changed forever because of our relationship with the Maker of the universe.
One church that started small & seems to be growing weekly.
As I sat and listened to the sermon in Japanese & a little English, and noticed the three Bibles resting on our laps, I felt amazed how God works out our lives, cultures, languages, relationships, and circumstances for His glory. How cool that three of us speak 3 languages, are from 3 very different countries & cultures, but we are united in God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
who were the other two people?
I just read all the entries and looked at all the photos on this page. It looks like you had a fantastic time sharing Japan with Amanda and your dad!
Things are pretty quiet around work today - and for the 3rd year in a row, my desk is in the same place. Maybe they just didn't want to move all my stuff since I was gone for desk-moving day. I'll put up pics from China sometime this week. :)
Tia Sara, I don't really get much of that. I can't remember when you are coming home but I can not wait to see you. until Monday.
Brandon
I've had the same experience with Polish, Russian, German and English at a Bible Study in Poland a few years ago--it is such a cool experience to know you are all there for the same reason and each hearing from God in different languages! :)
Post a Comment