"Samishii"
I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night, brought Dad & Amanda to the city via taxi & local train at 6am, put them on the bullet train for the airport, then I took a highway bus to work, went to a teacher's house for a co-worker's farewell dinner, & got home about 10pm. When I passed the cherry trees with a few beautiful blossoms around my apartment I couldn't believe it was just this morning I'd admired them with Dad & Amanda. My apartment is too quiet, a bit lonely, and I wonder who'll spoil me with sunny side-up eggs on English muffins for breakfast tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tia Sarah, you can just be on Yahoo Messenger. I am always on. You don't have to be lonely. You can always be on Yahoo Messenger.
Brandon
thanks Brandon ;) I'll sign on any time I'm lonely!
Love you & thanks for the comments!!
Tia Sarah
I miss you and Japan already- on the way home all I could think about was going to the onsen. Haaa. Did you get a good night sleep? Aaron thought you were coming home with me- so he is very disappointed that you are still in Japan.
We love you and are enjoying looking at the blog this am.
love
Amanda and family
Post a Comment