Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Some Spring

It's cherry blossom season here (which is the country's most favorite time of year I believe)
I've been out enjoying it all week :)
And today Fuji-san stood out gorgeously against the blue sky. I walked out of school to get some lunch and gasped at the mountain's beauty. Just a few short months & I'll be climbing to the top!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun to see the flowers out in all their glory! What great pictures!
We do not have any flowers blooming - but most of the snow is gone and tree buds are swelling. The kids were barefoot today.
We miss you
Amanda

Anonymous said...

WOW I can not believe my eyes. Now that was amazing, really amazing. I just loved it :D. I can not wait for Monday, until Monday.



Brandon

Bonnie said...

So beautiful! The trees are blooming here, but yours look prettier! :)

Audrey said...

WOW! beautiful!!