On the recent 2nd year writing test, I asked my students:
"What do you wish? Why?
You can wish anything!"
Here are a few responses:
1. I wish I were a fast boy.
If I were a fast boy, I could finish this exam.
2. I wish I were a Sarah.
I wish I were a Sarah, I could speak English fluently.
3. I wish I spoke English very well.
If I spoken English very well, I enjoy tolking with Sarah.
4. I’m seventeen years old.
I wish I were sixteen years old.
If I were sixteen years old, I would enjoy in this class again.
5. I wish I lived in Osaka.
If I lived in Osaka, I could found cute gall [girl].
6. I wish I would be smaller.
I am taller than some boys.
7. I wish I went to America.
Because it is my dream.
...And my personal favorite :)
8. I wish I were Ms. Sarah.
Because she is very beautiful and kind.
**What do you wish? Why? Remember, you can wish anything!**
4 comments:
So the cute galls live in Osaka, huh? Good to know. These are great. I wish I were a Sarah, too. She is very beautiful and kind...and she speaks pretty darn good English too. ;)Much Love, Emily
Did you give number 8 extra credit?
love ya
Amanda
They love you, Sarah. What a wonderful compliment. We love you too!
U.F. & A.L.
this makes me want to cry!!!! They are so dear!!
Post a Comment