Sunday, April 27, 2008

2007 Taxes

What a relief!

I just got an email saying my federal taxes have been accepted by the IRS! YAAAAAAYYYYY! After a ridiculous month-long experience filing last year, I'm so glad to have spent one evening this year e-filing & finishing so easily!!!

It's a nice spring morning here--I'm off to watch a girls' basketball game before heading to church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny to comment (on Sat)about a post written on Sunday!
I love you have a great time at the basketball game and church. I need to finsh my Sunday school lesson then head to bed before going to church! Crazy~
love you
Amanda

Raymond and Emily said...

So happy to hear that your taxes were less stressful this year. It was nice to talk to you a little on Friday. We will have to set up a time to chat/play scrabble. :D I love you.

Emily