Kyo'ngbokkung Palace
I love doors & this place has incredible doors! :)
Insadong Market
We stopped at the "Flying bird Cafe" for tea. I loved reading the menu in Japanese & English & ordered a cup of warm "yuzu" tea - a sour fruit I recognise in Japanese, but not in English - it's kind of a blend of lemon & lime. And, following the name of the place, there really are live birds flying around freely, finishing off anyone's leftovers!
See the little yellow guy having a sip of tea??
Chicken dinner - I think my favorite meal there - a whole chicken served with spicy sauce, vegetables, and the standard very large scissors to cut everything into bite size pieces!
So fabulous & messy we needed bibs.
1 comment:
Great to hear from you via blog land- welcome "home". Are all of you wearing bibs in the last picture?
love
Amanda
Post a Comment